Monday, April 30, 2012

Scarf love.

GUEST POST // Wendy Garrish

I love scarves and wear one almost every day.  My collection runs the gamut from casual to fancy, neutral to wild, and cotton to cashmere.  My perennial favorite, however, is the Vinyasa Scarf from Lululemon. It has been out for a while now, so perhaps you have seen it?  While I typically just use it as a circle scarf, it can be worn a myriad of different ways  since it has snaps on the short ends that allow for many variations.  I wear it on walks, to baseball games, and to all sorts of casual venues.  But, my favorite use for it is travel; whether as a blanket on a chilly flight or a pillow on a redeye, it is the absolute perfect travel accessory.  And the best part?  It washes and dries easily and quickly, so you can stay stylish and warm during your travels - all without airplane cooties!  I gave one to both my mom and MIL this past Christmas, and it was a huge hit.  You just might need one!

I want one! A friend at the gym wears one, too, and she always looks so cute. Wendy, I can TOTALLY see it on you! -- denise


You can follow Wendy on Twitter here and Pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment