Monday, August 6, 2012

Thank you.


Hi girls ... just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your kind notes and messages about my dad. They really made me smile! And it was lovely to meet some of you in the process. Some of you are shy readers and don't say hi ... so it will be nice to think about you when I write my posts from now on.

My dad died of a heart attack. He died way too young. But I feel somewhat relieved that he died on vacation in his favorite place in the world. And he didn't suffer.

I'm exhausted. And I'm just not up for curiosity and adventure ... which is, in a nutshell, what leads me to what I like to discuss here.  I'll be working in New York this week and being there (in August!) might suck any energy I have. But I had some draft posts and ideas lying around so I'll try to publish those this week.  I'm not sure when I'll be feeling like myself again ... or when I'll resume Book Club (it's takes a lot of work & energy). Thanks for understanding, and I'll look forward to connecting here when I feel better. Again, thank you. xoxo


{Artwork by Nyoin found here}.

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady, So glad to hear from 'ya. Take it slow and soak up goodness where it finds you. XO, MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those shy readers who was thinking of you. So glad to see you back, even for one post.

    ReplyDelete